Vaccines & Michigan Schools

Research
Stones
Weeds & Wellness
powered by

My Blog

Vaccines & Michigan Schools

With school getting ready to start here in our area I felt that it was important to post a blog about vaccinations. Did you know that in the state of Michigan You do not have to vaccinate your children in order for them to go to school? Most of the time the schools are not forth coming with this information, in fact the letters that get sent home make it sound like you have no choice but to vaccinated or they can not return to school. All of the Schools in Michigan have waiver forms that they will give you if you ask for them, or you can simply write it out on a piece of paper then sign and date it.

Unlike some other states Michigan has three exemptions available to us. 1. medical exemption, 2. religious exemption and 3. A philosophical exemption.

The philosophical exemption means that if you choose not to vaccinate for any reason you don't have to. You do not need a doctors note or even have to try to explain why it is against your religion. Just ask for the waiver when you sign the child up for school and write on it that it is against your beliefs. You do not have to explain how it is against your beliefs just that you do not choose to vaccinate your child or children.

Also please remember that at any time in the childs life you can choose to stop vaccinating and when the school year starts just go to the school tell them you no longer vaccinate and sign the waiver. It does not matter if you vaccinated in earlier years or not.

Please do not let anyone bully you into vaccinating if you don't want to or you are un-sure. Do your own research about the dangers of vaccination and then make an informed decision.

We have many books available at the store about vaccinations  and below you will find a very reputable site with many links to help you start your research.

Many Blessings to you are your family

7 Comments to Vaccines & Michigan Schools:

Comments RSS
Nicole on Thursday, August 26, 2010 10:03 AM
I agree so much with the fact that you need to do your own research, not with just vaccines but with all your health care needs. You need to take the time to take care of your self. Even as simple as just taking mulitvitamins and eating correctly. We need to start making time to do maintenance on our bodies and our minds.
Reply to comment

Dawn kaplansky on Friday, September 10, 2010 12:10 AM
It has been all over the news about Indiana schools and mandatory vaccines. Please remember that Indiana has a medical and religious exemption. If you need more info on what to do if you choose not to vaccinate and you live in Indiana contact us at Amber Myst Alternatives, we have information you need.
Reply to comment

Casie Rhodes on Friday, September 24, 2010 11:41 AM
My name is Casie Rhodes, daughter of Dawn Kaplansky. I am a student at Kalamazoo valley community college. I have not had a single vaccination since birth. With the waiver that Dawn is talking about I was able to attend preschool, elementary, middle school, high school and 2 different colleges without an issue. Prior to entering middle school I received paper work stating that if I did not have my shots I was not allowed to return. This of course instantly upset me, until my mother explained to me that this was not the case at all. As Dawn said above, schools do not out right tell you this fact. Don't feel pressured to obtain your childs vaccinations because a school tells you your child cannot go to school if they do not have them.
Reply to comment

karriere navigator on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 12:41 AM
I like your articles, its a pleasure to visit this site, rest assured I will make it a point to visit often.
Reply to comment

livewetten on Sunday, April 27, 2014 3:45 PM
Sportwetten Forum
Reply to comment

adres on Saturday, August 30, 2014 12:31 PM
If the particular hall could be the sequence, not an issue you will look for solution cashmere scarves, lipstick plus keys When buying a unique smarten up retailer ought not to be taken just by an individual factor
Reply to comment

strony internetowe on Wednesday, November 05, 2014 4:25 PM
It will be worth along with the possibilities offered by this kind of alternative instant hardly any one The world wide web is included with numerous selection involving pro room architects, plus certainly
Reply to comment